Super duty seat plate mechanism and 4" stroke gas cylinder with 500 lb. rating. Items can be purchased separately and can be found by searching for their part numbers as follows:
SP610-SHD Seat plate mechanism
- This super heavy duty replacement tilt mechanism rocker replaces all similar mechanisms regardless of brand
- 10.15" x 6" mounting screw hole pattern (Screws not included)
- Accepts standard 17-4 tapered gas lift cylinders
- This mechanism has a single lever for height adjustment / activation and
- push same lever for tilt lock - pull to unlock
- Tension knob can be easily twisted to adjust tension of backward tilt
- 4mm thick steel construction with larger diameter pivot rod, thicker hub for gas cylinder and stronger spring
- Black painted finish
SHD-GC4 Gas cylinder
- Super heavy duty Pneumatic / gas cylinder pneumatic lift for office chair height adjustment
- 4” stroke (seat travel from lowest to highest settings)
- Gas spring diameter is 1.1” with thicker walls
- Column diameter is 2” with a beefed up bushing. Powder coated black
- Class 5 with 500n. Typically installed on chairs with up to 500 lbs weight carrying capacity
- Overall dimension when fully compressed: 10.2”. fully extended: 14.2”
- Both ends of cylinder have industry standard 17-4 taper and will replace standard gas cylinders
- Under base extension 1”
- Cylinder shipped completely assembled ready for use
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Mounting Bracket and Lift were Extra Heavy and Arrived in a few days . Highly Recomend
The steel mounting plate was fine. However the gas piston was a few thousandths smaller in diameter than the opening on the chair base, it would slip through. I had to do some retrofitting to keep it from slipping.
Super easy to install and get back up and running; the metal failed on my KillaBee chair and the employees there were worthless in helping me find a replacement part and did not honor their warranty; I found this part and am so happy I found this website; fast shipping and easy to work with! Highly recommend this company!
I have several chairs on which the original seat plate failed, due to foreign construction. Bought these and they were easy to install and work well.
This is a great alternative to buying a new chair. The parts arrived very fast and were super heavy duty and packaged very well. The base was much thicker so I had to use longer screws to secure, but everything lined up perfectly and I'm very happy with this product and seller!