- Super heavy duty Pneumatic / gas cylinder pneumatic lift for office chair height adjustment
- 5” stroke (seat travel from lowest to highest settings)
- Gas spring diameter is 1.1” with thicker walls
- Column diameter is 2” with a beefed up bushing. Powder coated black
- Class 5 with 500n. Typically installed on chairs with up to 500 lbs weight carrying capacity
- Overall dimension when fully compressed: 11.5”. fully extended: 16.5”
- Both ends of cylinder have industry standard 17-4 taper and will replace standard gas cylinders
- Under base extension 1.5”
- Cylinder shipped completely assembled ready for use
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very easy to replace the old hydralics and right price
Needed to replace my lift cylinder along with my seat mechanism. This one is perfect for my needs. Fast shipping and great service!
This is the most heavy duty unit we've been able to locate. Extremely well made, high quality. Other cylinders have failed within the first year, these cylinder provide extra stroke or height and built like a tank!
Very easy to install, with good instructions included. Takes care of that "sinking feeling".
I bought an office chair good for 400 lbs. It wasn't. The new cylinder is great! Fast delivery.
Ordered the cylinder got it quick and it fit perfectly.
Great service I called and was give the info I needed. The product was as advertised.
This cylinder for my home office chair was an exact replacement for one that no longer swiveled. It shipped and arrived quickly, was very easy to install, and works great. I'm very satisfied.
I installed my new pneumatic cylinder on my high-back office chair and it was a big imrpovement. It now sits higher and I don't have to struggle to get up from it anymore. I think I will get one for my other office chair, too.