- Typically installed on chairs rated up to 350 lb.
- 4” stroke (seat travel from lowest to highest settings)
- Gas spring diameter 1.1”
- Support column diameter 50mm (1.96") in diameter
- Dimensions when fully compressed: 9.88”. Fully extended: 13.88”
- Industry standard 17-4 taper
- Under base extension: 1.4"
- Class 4 Heavy duty with 400n (standard cylinders are class 3 with 300-350n rarted 250lbs.)
- Exceeds BIFMA standards and DIN 4550
- Cylinder shipped completely assembled ready for use
- This heavy duty gas cylinder is typically installed on executive and multi function chairs
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Called got matched with proper size.simple replacement using online video
My original cylinder had stopped working. This was a perfect fit and replacement for the original cylinder in my chair. The sales agent assisted me on a phone call in finding the correct part. I would buy from these guys again.
It works as claimed, and that is why this is my second replacement, on two different chairs. They do the job, very well.
Since I ordered it I have no complaints so far
Product is as advertised. David is very responsive to questions. Thank you.
Purchased this cylinder in October 2019. Half a year later it is still working great. No complaints! Great product! I used a pipe wrench, PB Blaster, and elbow grease to remove the old cylinder.
The piston went on easy and worked well.
Fit perfectly and works GREAT. Like the free shipping.
The replacement pneumatic gas cylinder I purchased from echairparts is great. Easy to install on my executive desk chair and works flawlessly.