- Heavy duty pneumatic gas cylinder lift for office chair height adjustment
- Typically installed on chairs rated up to 350 lb.
- 3.82” stroke (seat travel from lowest to highest level)
- Gas spring diameter 1.1” with Industry standard 17-4 taper
- Support column: Diameter 50mm (1.96") Length 7.67"
- Dimensions when fully compressed: 9.85”. Fully extended: 13.67”
- Under base extension: 1.25"
- Class 4 with 450n (standard cylinders are class 3 rated 250lbs)
- Exceeds BIFMA standards and DIN 4550
- Cylinder shipped completely assembled ready for use
- This heavy duty pneumatic gas cylinder is installed on executive, conference and multi function managerial chairs
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent shipping, excellent fit and working as advertised. Removal and installation instructions were also spot one.
It fit and works great, It keeps me off the floor.GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT SERVICE. I ordered it and had it in 3 days.
Called got matched with proper size.simple replacement using online video
My original cylinder had stopped working. This was a perfect fit and replacement for the original cylinder in my chair. The sales agent assisted me on a phone call in finding the correct part. I would buy from these guys again.
It works as claimed, and that is why this is my second replacement, on two different chairs. They do the job, very well.
Since I ordered it I have no complaints so far
Product is as advertised. David is very responsive to questions. Thank you.
Purchased this cylinder in October 2019. Half a year later it is still working great. No complaints! Great product! I used a pipe wrench, PB Blaster, and elbow grease to remove the old cylinder.
The piston went on easy and worked well.