- Typically installed on chairs rated up to 350 lb.
- 2.1” stroke (seat travel from lowest to highest settings)
- Gas spring diameter 28mm (1.1”)
- Support column diameter 50mm (1.96")
- Dimensions when fully compressed: 8.1”. Fully extended: 10.25”
- Industry standard 17-4 taper on both ends
- Under base extension: 1.5"
- Class 4 heavy dutty with 400n (standard cylinders are class 3 with 300n)
- Exceeds BIFMA standards, DIN 4550
- Cylinder shipped completely assembled ready for use
- This heavy duty pneumatic gas cylinder is typically installed on executive or conference room chairs with a knee tilt mechanism
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice to have a short cylinder for short people. Was worried at first because it didn't seat snugly in the wheelbase at first on my TP7000, but after bouncing on the chair a few times it settled in and works great.
We used this to lower our hunting blind chairs (office style) which was terrific.
I bought a chair with leather surface, I like that very much. But it come with 3.5' cylinder. It is too tall for me work on my computer desk even I lower it to the shortest struck. Once I consider to return the chair. But I really like the leather surface. Then I found this 2.1' cylinder. Two ends of cylinder: Heat treated gas spring diameter 1.1” Support column is 2" in diameter is most popular for my chair, It fits my chair. I love it. And luck found the Echair-companny on line.
Hard to find a cylinder this size. A must for me due to lower back issues. No more back pain! I am 6 ft tall but I prefer my office chair lower so that both feet are flat on the floor.. Also keeps me from hunching over if my computer monitors are set at the right height. Much easier to work longer hours now! Thank you echairparts for your extremely fast shipping and outstanding service!