- 1 Pair (2 pieces) of replacement office chair arm rest pads
- 3" Wide x 9.25" Long
- Mounting screw holes are 4" (100mm) apart
- 1/4-20 threaded mounting screw holes. Mounting screws included
- These arm pads fit most adjustable or fixed office chair arms that have the 4" (100mm) wide mounting screw hole pattern (4" measurement from center of hole to center of hole)
- Cut-out area on underside of arm pad for mounting fixed or adjustable arms measures 5.25" long x 2" wide
- Universal - Left or Right side are the same
- Made of medium soft touch polyurethane
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This fit perfectly on my office chair with 4" centers.
Honestly didn't think I'd be able to find replacement arm pads but so glad I did. They fit perfect and much stronger, sturdier then the originals.
I bought these replacement arm rests for a safco metro drafting chair, and by measuring the originals, I could tell from dimensions by echair these ought to work - and they did! I also received these great arm rests in two days, without having to pay triple shipping.
The last set of armrest pads that I ordered only lasted 6 months before they started to come apart. Hope this next set will last longer. Ordering was quick and easy. Order shipped same day as order and received it within 2 days.
I have a really nice Global (Granada model) ergonomic office chair, and for a few years have not used it due to the broken armrest pads. These replacement pads, with quite a bit of effort, do successfully attach to the armrests. If the bottom mounting cutout were about 1/8"-3/16"" longer and wider, they would have gone on easily. I was happy to find ANY pads that would fit.
Purchased these as a replacement for a damaged unit. My old screws were different than those supplied. The new screws were too short (1/2") and were difficult to install. Due to the length, my adjustability was not functional. I had to buy longer (1") screws and reinstall the washers/spacers to allow the arm height to be adjustable again.